Between December 1 and March 31, the government releases the third installment of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme annually. That is, crores of farmers are still waiting for the 7th installment. Actually, an installment of 2000 rupees was going to come to his account from December 1, but has not come yet. So let us know where your installment is stuck.
This is how money from PM Kisan Nidhi is sent
Under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme, you will get money only when your state government verifies your revenue record, Aadhaar number and bank account number and verifies it. Due to agriculture state subject, you will not get the benefit until the state government verifies your record. After verifying the state government, the FTO is generated and the central government puts the money into the account. What are we waiting for. Now check where your installment is stuck. With the state government or with the central government?
This is how money is stuck
- First, go to the official website of PM Kisan (PM Kisan) https://pmkisan.gov.in/.
- Here you will find the option of ‘Farmers Corner’ on the right side.
- Click on ‘Beneficiary Status’ option here. A new page will open here.
- On the new page, select one of the options from Aadhaar number, bank account number or mobile number.
- Fill in the number of the option you have selected. Then click on Get Data.
- After clicking here, you will get information about all transactions. That is, when did the installment come into your account and which bank account was credited.
- You will also find information related to the seventh installment here.
- Also read: PM Kisan’s 7th installment will not get money if you have also done so
If you see ‘FTO is generated and Payment confirmation is pending’ then it means that the process of fund transfer has started. This installment will be transferred to your account in a few days. If Waiting for approval by state is written, then the matter is stuck with the state government and it will take some time to get the money.
Also read: Mahashyam Dharmapala Gulati, the owner of MDH, died at the age of 98
Explain that in the PM Kisan Samman Yojana, the central government transfers this money in three installments. The first installment comes between December 1 to March 31, while the second installment comes between April 1 to July 31 and the third installment between August 1 and November 30. Is transferred to the account of If all the documents are correct, then all 11.33 crore registered farmers will also get the benefit of the seventh installment.
Easy steps to view online in the list
- Go to the website pmkisan.gov.in.
- Look at the menu bar on the home page and go to ‘Farmer’s Corner’ here.
- Click on the ‘Beneficiary List’ link here.
- After this enter your state, district, sub-district, block and village details
- After filling this, click on Get Report and get the complete list
Complain on this number if there is no name in the list
The names of many people were in the previous list, but not in the new list, then you can file a complaint on the helpline number of PM Kisan Samman. For this you can call the helpline number 011-24300606.
- PM Kisan Toll Free Number: 18001155266
- PM Kisan Helpline Number: 155261
- PM Kisan Landline Numbers: 011—23381092, 23382401
- New helpline of PM Kisan: 011-24300606
- PM Kisan has another helpline: 0120-6025109
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
They will not get money
Officers in the central or state government and farmers who get more than 10 thousand pension will not get benefit. Farmers who paid income tax in the last financial year will also be deprived of its benefits. Doctor, engineer, CA, lawyer, architect, current or former minister, mayor, district panchayat president, MLA, MLC, Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha members are excluded from the scheme.