Coronavirus cases are increasing worldwide. In this way, the American Health Agency Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has released a list of 6 new symptoms of the corona.
According to the CDC, 25 percent of Kovid 19 patients have not shown any symptoms. Changes in these possible symptoms have been made on the observations of doctors treating thousands of patients in the epidemic. Earlier this list included only three symptoms – fever, cough, and shortness of breath.
New symptoms of coronavirus-
- Tremble with cold
- Nerve pain
- Sore throat
- Decreased taste and smelling power
- Sudden confusion
- Feeling blue on lips and face
Guidelines should be issued regarding the identification
- The CDC had added 6 new symptoms following the recommendation of the Public Health Epidemiologists at the beginning of the month. According to the Council of State and Territorial Epidemiologists (CSTE), Kovid 19 should be considered a nationally spread disease and guidelines should be issued regarding its identification.
- According to the recommendations, if the lab test comes positive or shows any symptoms, the case should be reported. There are people in a class who have cough or difficulty in breathing. The second category includes those experiencing fever, pain, headache, trembling, chills, nerve pain, taste, and difficulty in smelling. The case of people of both classes should be registered in Kovid 19.
- However, people who have been severely victim of corona infection have seen first breathlessness and other symptoms associated with the disease. There are many cases where patients of Kovid 19 do not have a fever. Apart from this, the problem of quick breathing is also seen with other symptoms. Some people have also had trouble smelling or tasting. It is also caused by respiratory diseases.
The new list differs from the World Health Organization’s symptoms.
- The CDC’s new list differs from the World Health Organization’s symptoms. According to WHO, coronavirus fever, dry cough, and fatigue are common symptoms. Some people have also had problems such as pain, nasal congestion, sore throat, or diarrhea. These problems start slowly and then begin to increase.
- Both agencies have advised people to see a doctor if they have trouble breathing or pain. According to the CDC, if someone suddenly feels confused and feels blue on the lips and face, they should seek medical advice immediately.