Photo Credits: pixabay
A peculiar case has emerged from Thailand. Here in Udon Thani Province (Udon Thani Province), the reason for the death of a woman has become a smartphone gifted by her husband on his birthday. You might not believe it, but it is absolutely true. In fact, a 54-year-old Thai woman died in bed due to a current of a smartphone. The deceased woman has been identified as Yooyen Saenprasert. Thailand Prime Minister fined for not wearing mask
On May 6, 54-year-old Yoyen was using her new smartphone charger by lying in bed in her home in Northeast Thailand. On the day of the incident, 54-year-old Yoyen’s husband had gone out of work and when he returned in the evening, he found her in bed in a stunned state. He was stunned to see a burn mark on his wife’s hand. Then he immediately called the medical emergency home, after investigation, the woman was declared dead.
According to Yoyen’s husband, while relaxing in bed in the evening, Yoyen loved playing games on a smartphone. He told that two days before the incident, he himself bought a smartphone for his wife as a birthday present. The couple does not even have any children. He said ‘My wife did not wake up when I tried to wake her up. I knew something very wrong had happened to him. “
Yoyen’s husband said that his wife loved playing games on mobile while resting in bed, but she did not know that doing so while charging the phone could be dangerous. The police have found bruises on the right hand of the woman. It is believed that the woman has got electric shock, due to which the hand got burnt.
A police officer said that the family denied any suspects were involved in the woman’s death, but still the body has been sent to the hospital for post-mortem to confirm the cause of death.