In Hindu scriptures, bathing-donation-shraddha, etc., is told on the new moon day of the day of Udaya of Falgun Krishnapaksha. When this date falls on Saturday, it is called Shanishri Amavasya. On this day, along with the worship of ancestors, Shani Dev is also worshiped.
It is said that the worship of Lord Shani Dev on the day of Shani Shastri Amavasya and, taking measures for him, makes Shani Dev very happy. This year Saturn Amavasya is falling on 13 March. Read also: Chhatrapati Sambhaji Maharaj Balidan Din 2021 Images: Send these Marathi greetings on Chhatrapati Sambhaji Maharaj sacrifice day and congratulate
It is said that the person who acts in his lifetime, Shani, the God of justice, gives him the same fruit. Shani Dev, whose mentor Devadhidev is Lord Shiva, when he is happy, all his sufferings are cut off and life is filled with happiness, but a person doing misdeeds cannot escape from their sharp eyes. He gets punishment for his deeds. If the person is suffering from Saturn’s half-and-half, aadhaya or Pitridosh, then to get rid of them, one should do the rituals of Shani Sashari Amavasya.
Importance of Shani Amavasya
According to astrologers, if someone’s horoscope is affected by Saturn’s half-and-half, Dhaiya, Pitru-dosha or Kalsarp etc., then Saturn can be attained by performing special worship-rituals of Shani on the day of Saturni Amavasya. According to Hindu scriptures, Lord Shani is the giver of fruits, he gives the person according to his deeds. Shani Dev gives good fruits to those who do good deeds and bad fruits to those who do bad deeds. Nothing can be hidden from the sight of Saturn.
Keep in mind that worship of Shani Dev should be done with due care and only by a qualified scholar, only then proper fruits are obtained. Astrologers say that worship and rituals of Shani are done in special circumstances and Muhurta only. But if the work given below is done on the day of Shani Shastri Amavasya, then the native will not see the sight of Saturn. Since this view is also Amavasya, it is believed that by observing fast and worshiping on this day, the lunar deity is pleased, and gives blessings of good luck and prosperity.
Do this work on the day of Shani Sashri Amavasya
* Lord Shiva should also be worshiped on this day. It is believed that worshiping Shiva is a proven way to get auspicious results from the planet Saturn. By reciting the Panchakshari mantra of Shiva, Saturn’s wrath is calmed, and all obstacles are overcome.
* After sunset on Saturn Amavasya, light 7 lamps of mustard oil under the peepal tree. After this, offer black sesame, mustard oil, iron nail near the roots of the tree and chant the following mantra.
‘Om shan shanashrayaraya nam:’
* If Saturn-dosha, Saturn’s half-Sati, or Shani’s bed is going on in someone’s horoscope, then fill your face with mustard oil in an iron bowl and put it under a peepal tree, then see your face in it. Press the lamp from the soil under the root of the tree. By doing this, you can get rid of the above defects. Shani Dev is pleased.
* Often, due to Shani dosha, your work continues to be done, success comes back from your door, diseases do not leave chase, in such a situation, put a shami tree in a pot and sprinkle black sesame around it and after that Light a lamp of mustard oil in front of him. While doing this, chant the following mantra of Shani 11 times.
May you drink my sweetness, Lord Shiva, stalwantu Namah
* Sufferers of Saturn’s Sati-Sati or Dhaiya should recite the Shani source by bathing and meditating in the early morning on the day of Shani Shastri. Also wear Shani Yantra.
* The person suffering from Pitra-Dosh, lighting the oil lamp under the Peepal tree, taking milk, Ganga water, a little black sesame in a bronze vessel, while doing seven revolutions of the Peepal, chant ‘Om Brahm Devaaya Namah’. After this, offer a janeu on the root of the peepal. Offer a black or white thing in the prasad and pray that, Shishnadev, O Pitra Dev, let us know – if you have made any mistake inadvertently, you will be forgiven. Make us the object of your grace, remove the obstacles in our path.