- Shocking case in Jodhpur district of Rajasthan
- Coronavirus and Dengue – British-origin person won by malaria
- After this the poisonous snake also bitten, but did not give up life
It is said that Jako Rakhon Saiyan can kill no one, this saying has become character in Jodhpur district of the state. Everyone is surprised to hear the amazing incident that happened here in Jodhpur district of the state. Here a citizen of British origin first suffered from dengue and malaria. This was followed by a coronavirus infection. The person had won from these three diseases that a poisonous snake had bitten him. But even this person beat death. Ian Jonas was treated at a hospital in Jodhpur, which is currently out of danger.
Nothing short of a miracle for doctors
Doctors say that Ian Jonas was admitted to the hospital due to a snake bite. His sight was weakened due to poisonous snake bites. But now there is improvement after treatment. It is expected that he will be completely gone in the next few days. His Kovid investigation has also been repeated once, which has come back negative. The doctors have discharged him.
Let’s help craftman
According to the information received, Jonas works to help the local artisans of Rajasthan. They help to sell traditional crafts made by artisans in the UK through their charity organization. Their aim is to get such artisans away from the financial crisis. It is being told that Jonas could not go to Britain again due to Corona virus. At the same time, after winning over these difficulties, his family is also very happy.