PSG-Manchester City: "the war is not over", Neymar mobilizes Paris for the return leg

After the loss of PSG at home against Manchester City this Wednesday (2-1), in the semi-final first leg of the Champions League, Neymar is far from giving up. On Twitter, the Brazilian mobilizes his people.

“We have lost a battle but the war is not over”: it is with these words that Neymar launched the movement towards the semi-final return of the Champions League between PSG and Manchester City, next Tuesday at the Etihad Stadium (9 p.m. on RMC Sport). After the Parisian defeat at the Parc des Princes (2-1), the Brazilian star posted a message on social networks. Full of hope and energy.

Advertisement




“1% luck, 99% faith”

“I believe in my team, I believe in the fact that we can be better than we were. 1% chance, 99% faith”, concludes the Parisian playmaker, who did not score in the match go and showed himself, like his team, below during the second period.

“When I see a long ball in the Manchester City camp in the 55th minute, and these two players take three minutes to replace themselves, if only at the central circle, it is not normal, has railed Jérôme Rothen on RMC Sport. The physical effort, do not tell me that Neymar and Mbappé, even Verratti, are not able to do 60-70 minutes of a very good physical level. Or that they do something else, another sport.”

Advertisement




>>> Subscribe to exclusive RMC Sport offers to watch the Champions League

Advertisement




Latest stories

You might also like...