PM Kisan Samman Nidhi: After a few hours, the Modi government will send 2000 rupees to the account of 11.35 crore farmers who are waiting for the seventh installment for fertilizer and water after sowing of Rabi crop, especially wheat. The third installment of this financial year and the 7th installment from the beginning of the plan will start coming on December 1. Explain that the Modi government pays farmers 6000 rupees annually in three installments. The first installment comes from April to July, the second installment from August to November and the third installment from December to March. If you too are waiting for the 7th installment, then check your name in the list. Is the address cut due to some reason ….
Easy steps to see the list online
- Go to the website pmkisan.gov.in.
- Look at the menu bar on the home page and go to ‘Farmer’s Corner’ here.
- Click on the ‘Beneficiary List’ link here.
- After this enter your state, district, sub-district, block and village details
- After filling this, click on Get Report and get the complete list
Complain on this number if there is no name in the list
The names of many people were in the previous list, but not in the new list, then you can file a complaint on the helpline number of PM Kisan Samman. For this you can call the helpline number 011-24300606.
How to contact the Ministry
- PM Kisan Toll Free Number: 18001155266
- PM Kisan Helpline Number: 155261
- PM Kisan Landline Numbers: 011—23381092, 23382401
- New helpline of PM Kisan: 011-24300606
- PM Kisan has another helpline: 0120-6025109
- Email ID: email@example.com
Know how many installments you have received so far
- First, go to the official website of PM Kisan (PM Kisan) https://pmkisan.gov.in/.
- Here you will find the option of ‘Farmers Corner’ on the right side.
- Click on ‘Beneficiary Status’ option here. A new page will open here.
- On the new page, select one of the options from Aadhaar number, bank account number or mobile number.
- Fill in the number of the option you have selected. Then click on Get Data.
- After clicking here, you will get information about all transactions. That is, when did the installment come into your account and which bank account was credited.
- Also Read: PM Kisan Samman Nidhi: 2.30 Lakh Farmers Stuck With Installment Of Rs 2000
- You will also find information related to the seventh installment here.
- Also Read: PM Kisan: Get 36000 rupees from Modi government without spending out of pocket
Read also: PM Kisan: Get 36000 rupees from Modi government without spending out of pocket
If you see ‘FTO is generated and Payment confirmation is pending’ then it means that the process of fund transfer has started. This installment will be transferred to your account in a few days and if Waiting for approval by state is written, then FTO will be generated and money will come into your account later.