Under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Sammanidhi Yojana, the Modi government is giving Rs 6000 annually to the farmers in three installments. This is the time for sowing wheat and farmers have to shop for fertilizer and seeds. In such a situation, farmers need the maximum installment of Rs 2000 at this time. So don’t worry. The government is going to add the seventh installment of 2000 rupees to your account soon. If you have registered your name under the scheme, then you can check your name in the latest list of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi sitting at home. The way to check name in the list is very easy.
Easy steps to view online in the list
- Go to the website pmkisan.gov.in.
- Look at the menu bar on the home page and go to ‘Farmer’s Corner’ here.
- Click on the ‘Beneficiary List’ link here.
- After this enter your state, district, sub-district, block and village details
- After filling this, click on Get Report and get the complete list
Earnings may drown in the greed of high interest, do not deposit capital in a bank
Know how many installments you have received so far
- First, go to the official website of PM Kisan (PM Kisan) https://pmkisan.gov.in/.
- Here you will find the option of ‘Farmers Corner’ on the right side. Advertisement
- Click on ‘Beneficiary Status’ option here. A new page will open here.
- On the new page, select one of the options from Aadhaar number, bank account number or mobile number.
- Fill in the number of the option you have selected. Then click on Get Data.
- After clicking here, you will get information about all transactions. That is, when did the installment come into your account and which bank account was credited.
- You will also find information related to the seventh installment here.
- If you see ‘FTO is generated and Payment confirmation is pending’ then it means that the process of fund transfer has started. This installment will be transferred to your account in a few days.
Know when the installment comes
The PMM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme was launched by the Modi government on 24 February 2019 and it was affected only from December 1, 2018. Under this scheme, the government provides Rs 6000 in three installments to small farmers every year. The first installment comes from December 1 to March 31. The second installment is transferred directly from April 1 to July 31 and the third installment from August 1 to November 30 to the farmers’ account.