Motorola reacts immediately to a leak and officially reveals all the details of the Moto G9 Power. A powerful smartphone.
Smartphone addicts are used to this dynamic where a rumor arises that is never confirmed by the manufacturer until months later. But the Moto G9 Plus changed those rules for this occasion.
Motorola took us all by surprise with its reaction to a series of events, where large details about this powerful mid-range terminal were leaked and the firm ended up releasing all the official data.
All from a leak
The matter began with a publication by the renowned leaker Roland Quandt, who published the first details about the Moto G9 Power.
The information shared was deep and robust enough to be considered true. But it was a matter of a short time for Motorola to directly confirm everything and share the complete list of technical specifications with us:
- Display: 6.8-inch IPS HD + LCD at 1640 x 720 pixels. Advertisement
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 662.
- RAM memory: 4 GB.
- Internal storage: 128 GB expandable up to 512 GB.
- Main camera: triple-lens, with a 64MP wide-angle, 2 MP macro, and 2 MP depth
- Front camera: wide-angle embedded on-screen with 16 MP sensor.
- Battery: 6,000 mAh with a fast charge of 20 W.
- Operating system: Android 10.
As we can see, the most interesting of all is its beastly battery, which promises us a range of up to 60 hours. The Moto G9 Power will have a starting price of EUR € 199.99, as it will begin its commercial run on this continent.
It will be a matter of having a little patience to wait for the local announcement on this side of the continent. But it shouldn’t belong.