After the opening of the college, preparations are being made to give admission to the hostels. However, now hostel rules will see many changes as compared to earlier. Only 50% seats of the existing capacity of the hostel will get seats for girls. After getting admission, the students have to submit their health report to the college before coming to stay in the hostel. Explain that hostel facility is available for girl students in 2 government colleges of the city. There is 5 hostels in Government Girls College and one hostel in Dronacharya Government College.
Will be kept in a separate room when sick
10 rooms will be reserved for isolation. If any student has a mild fever, cold or any other health related problem, she will be immediately shifted to another room so that other students can also be safe.
Application process will start online
The application process for the hostel will be kept completely online. Students who are willing to take admission in hostels, will also have to attach their documents along with the online form. This process can begin from 1 December.
It is important to know these things
– Before coming to stay in hostels, the students have to submit their health report to the college.
– The hostel will have two gates for entry and exit.
– Medical care team will be appointed for hostel girl students.
– Typing will be done from the nearby hospital at night.
– The staff who will be appointed will have the first Kovid-19 test, which will include sweeper, watchman, wardens.