Lockdown has been declared nationwide due to deadly corona virus and hence the upcoming season of IPL has also been postponed indefinitely.
Language | Updated:
- Executive Chairman of Rajasthan Royals suggested IPL should be played only with Indian players
- According to CSK, if it happens, then this T20 league will be like Syed Mushtaq Ali Tournament.
- BCCI treasurer Arun Dhumal said, if the tournament is not done, the board will lose Rs 4000 crore
- Sources associated with CSK said that they hope that the BCCI will take a good decision at the right time
Former champions Team Chennai Superkings (CSK) have rejected the Rajasthan Royals idea of organizing the Indian Premier League (IPL) with just Indian players. According to CSK, if this happens, this dazzling T20 league will remain like the Syed Mushtaq Ali (domestic T20) tournament.
The IPL has been postponed indefinitely due to the Kovid-19 epidemic. There are speculations that if the proposed T20 World Cup is not held in Australia, the IPL could be held in September-October.
A source from Chennai Super Kings told PTI-language on the condition of confidentiality, “CSK is not interested in organizing IPL with just Indian players. In this way we will be playing another Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy. The franchise has not approached the BCCI after the Kovid-19 epidemic worsened. ‘
He said, “We expect the IPL to be held later this year.” CSK has become the champion of the tournament three times and is the second most successful team after Mumbai Indians to win four titles.
The BCCI is striving to organize the IPL to keep its financial position strong. The treasurer of the world’s richest cricket board, Arun Dhumal, said recently that if the tournament is not done, the board will suffer a loss of Rs 4000 crore.
Ganguly reached Math after 25 years
A source from CSK said that he hoped the BCCI would make a good decision at the right time. Last month, Rajasthan Royals executive chairman Ranjit Barthakur said that the franchise is in favor of hosting the IPL with only Indian players and fewer matches.
- Former National Table Tennis Champion Manmeet Singh Walia Dies
- ET Masterclass: Career Plan after Kovid-19
- These two soldiers keep a close watch on every air movement of China, they ..
- Companies do not necessarily come to India when they exit China: Abh ..
- Ajit Jogi’s situation is critical, audio audio is being given, CM Bhupay ..
- Hospital, cemetery, Afghanistan shaken by Taliban attacks
- African swine flu spread in Assam amid Corona crisis, 14,000 ..
- Ayodhya: Dozens of devotees gathered in Hanumangarhi on big Mars ..
- HYDERABAD: CCTV killed on the afternoon of a youth running on the road ..
- Meerabai appointed the Top Strength Committee as the foreign strength and adaptation coach ..
- Tata Altroz is getting discounts for the first time, learn details
- Police Bharti 2020: Recruitment for the posts of Sub Inspector, Salary ..
- Get cashback and bumper offers on Oppo’s smartphones, know ..
- UP 69000 Teacher Result: Result released, will be able to read tomorrow ..
- When, how and why do you take paracetamol in pregnancy