Virat Kohli and Eoin Morgan (Photo Credits: Facebook)
Ind vs Eng 1st T20 Match 2021: In the first T20 match between India vs England played at the Narendra Modi Cricket Stadium in Ahmedabad today, the visiting team England defeated India by eight wickets and went 1-0 in the five-match T20 series. Has gained the edge. The 125-run target given by India was achieved by the England cricket team in just 15.3 overs at the loss of two wickets. There are several major records during the match which are as follows-
– Yuzvendra Chahal has become the first bowler to take the highest wicket in T20 International cricket from the Indian team. Chahal has left fast bowler Jasprit Bumrah (59) behind. Chahal now has 60 wickets in T20 International cricket.
Also read- Ind vs Eng 1st T20 2021: Yuzvendra Chahal made history, become the first Indian bowler to take the highest wicket in T20 International cricket.
– Indian captain Virat Kohli once again returned to the pavilion without opening an account. Earlier, he was out in the fourth match of the Test series without even opening an account. Let it be said that this is the first time Kohli has been ducked out twice in international cricket.
– Middle-order young batsman Shreyas Iyer played a fine half-century innings of 67 runs while playing a combative innings today. Let me tell you that this is the third half-century of Iyer’s T20 cricket career.
Also read: Ind vs Eng 1st T20 2021: Rishabh Pant hits Joffra Archer’s circumcised ball, hitting sixes, you will be surprised to see the video.
– Indian opener Shikhar Dhawan today became the victim of Mark Wood by scoring four runs. Let us know that with his innings of four runs, he has left behind former African veteran batsman AB de Villiers in terms of scoring the most runs in T20 International cricket. De Villiers has scored 1672 runs in T20 International cricket. At the same time, Dhawan’s name has now been 1673 runs.
– At the same time, England opener Jose Butler has left Bangladesh all-rounder Shakib Al Hasan behind in scoring the most runs in T20 International cricket. Shakib Al Hasan has 1567 runs in T20 International cricket. Buttler’s name has now been 1579 runs.
Also read- Ind vs Eng 1st T20 Match 2021: Read here how has been the competition between India and England in T20 format so far
– Apart from this, Jason Roy has left behind former Indian opener Gautam Gambhir in terms of scoring the most runs in T20 International cricket. Gambhir has scored 932 runs in T20 cricket. At the same time, Roy’s name has now been 939 runs.
Let us know that for fast bowling against India, England fast bowler Jofra Archer has been given the title of ‘Man of the Match’. Archer achieved the most three successes today, spending just 23 runs in his four-over spell. Archer made KL Rahul, Hardik Pandya and Shardul Thakur their victims.