There will be 37 Huawei models that will have the EMUI 11 update, said a company executive. More than 200 million people will use the system, which will give the Chinese company first place in the world an update rate.
The information was provided by Wang Chenglu, president of Huawei’s business software department.
The EMUI 11 was announced on September 11, with several styling changes. In addition, it will have a much more complete smart window.
Already in October, ten Huawei models, including the P40 and the Mate 30, started the public test of the EMUI 11. A month later, another 10 models, including the Honor 30 and the Huawei nova 7, also started it.
The next few days for beta updates will eventually be known.
The Gizchina portal explains that EMUI 11 is based on three pillars: privacy, security, and improvement of the user experience.
Other changes include the improvement of the AlwaysOn display function, as well as the redesign of the interface.
The list of 37 Huawei models that will receive the EMUI 11 beta
Here are the 37 models that will receive the EMUI 11:
- P40, P40 Pro, and Pro +.
- Also the Mate 30 in its normal, 5G, Pro, Pro 5G, and RS versions.
- The nova 7 5G and Pro 5G, plus the nova 6 and 6 5G.
- Mate Xs is another of the phones that will have the update.
- The P30, as well as the P30 Pro.
- In the Mate, they stand out: the 20, 20 Pro, 20 RS, 20X, 20X 5G, X and nova 5 Pro.
- There are also the V30, V30 PRO, 30, 30 Pro and 30 Pro +.
- Also, the 20, 20 PRO, V20 and Magic 2.
- Others are the MatePad Pro, Pro 5G, and 10.8.
- The M6 10.8, 8.4 and M6 close the list.