Many instances of unnecessary emails in Gmail increase the hassle of users. This is difficult when most incoming emails are junk, spam, or unsolicited. If you want control of your inbox, then it is time to get rid of these ‘enemies’. Today we will tell you how to block emails coming in Gmail.
How to block an email address in Gmail
If you know which email address you want to get rid of, you can block it. Once blocked, the email from such email address will now go directly to the spam folder. Follow the steps given below and block-
3 GB data in Airtel Rs 48 pack
Go to gmail
- Now login with username and password
- Now open an email sent by the email address you want to block.
- Now click on the More button with 3 dots in the upper right corner of the email.
- Select block now
- If you want to unblock any email address, follow the same steps above. In the last you will be asked to unblock, then select the option of unblock.
How to Unsubscribe Mass Emails
If you want to get rid of mass email subscription for any reason, then it is not necessary that you completely block the sender of the email. You can unsubscribe the email list such emails as given below.
Why there is a blast in smartphones, know important things
Go to Gmail first
- Enter username and password to sign in
- Now open mass email
- Here you will see the Unsubscribe button next to the name of the sender. You can also change the preference and label it.
- Choose one of these options and follow the guidelines given further
Help Gmail by reporting spam and malicious emails
Google tries everything possible to keep spam and unwanted emails out of your inbox. But if you understand any such spam or suspicion email then you can report it.
Follow the steps given below to report:
- Go to gmail
- Now sign in with username and password
- Open the email or check the box next to it
- Now click on the Report Spam button above. It is a stop sign with an exclamation mark.
How to Report Suspicious Email:
- Go to gmail
- Login with username password
- Open email
- Click on the 3 dot More button
- Now click on Report phishing