At present, Aadhaar card is one of the most important documents. Earlier it used to be a paper card but now your Aadhar card will be like a bank ATM. Now it is getting in a new avatar in which it will not have to laminate separately. Aadhaar-making organization UIDAI has started making new PVC Aadhaar cards. This card will easily come in your wallet just like your ATM or debit card. UIDAI wrote in a tweet, “Your base will now be in a convenient size, which you can easily keep in your wallet.”
This is special in the new Aadhaar card
The base PVC card is fully weather-proof, luxuriously printed and laminated. You can now bring it everywhere, without having to worry about it being damaged by the rain. Your Aadhaar PVC can now be ordered by ordering online. At the same time, the new base in the form of plastic card is durable, attractive in appearance and equipped with the latest security features. Security features will include hologram, guilloché pattern, ghost image and microtext. To make this card, you have to pay 50 rupees.
This is how you can get new base PVC card
- For the new Aadhaar PVC card, you should visit UIDAI website.
- Here, go to ‘My Aadhaar’ section and click on ‘Order Aadhaar PVC Card’.
- After this you enter the 12 digit number of Aadhaar or Virtual ID of 16 digit or Aadhaar Enrollment ID (EID) of 28 digit.
- Now you fill the security code or captcha and click on Send OTP for OTP.
- After this, fill in the empty space given to the OTP received on the registered mobile and submit it.
- Now you will get a preview of Aadhaar PVC card.
- After that you click on the payment option given below.
- After this you will go to the payment page, here you will have to deposit a fee of Rs 50 here.
- After completing the payment, your Aadhaar PVC card order process will be completed.
After the entire process is completed, UIDAI will print Aadhaar and deliver the Indian post within five days. After this, the postal department will deliver it to your home through speed post. Apart from this, you can directly order online through the link given below.