HomeRajasthanDausa news: aunt and nephew went to the terrace to bathe, it...

Dausa news: aunt and nephew went to the terrace to bathe, it happened that both of them died

Highlights:

  • Current took two lives, incident of Sawai Bhoj Colony in Dausa city
  • Aunt and nephew died due to current,
  • The post-mortem of the body was done by the Sadar police station

Dausa
A family of sorrows broke out in Dausa on a family. The current at Sawai Bhoj Colony in the city proved to be a time for a family. It is being told that when aunt and nephew went to bathe on the roof of the house. During this time, a child was touched by the electric line passing near the roof of the house, which caused him to be electrocuted. His aunt also scorched to save the child. After the incident, both of them were brought to Dausa district hospital in critical condition, where both were declared dead.

Aunt used to teach nephew
Police sources said that Kesanta Gurjar, a resident of Jhangira village in Dausa district, had built his house in Dausa. She also used to teach her nephew at this house. On Saturday morning, both aunt and nephew went to the roof of the house to take bath in Sawai Bhoj Colony on Bichalwas Road. During this time, nephew Manish, who lives in Khawaravji village, got electrocuted. Manish was touched by the electrical line passing near the roof of the house, which caused him to be electrocuted. While trying to save the nephew, the woman also died.

Police did post mortem of dead bodies
According to the information received, this incident has spread sensation in the whole area. At the same time, people are very sad after this painful incident in the colony. Here, the police station has done a post-mortem of the dead bodies. After the post-mortem, the police is now completing further proceedings.
Report- Rekha Sharma.

.

Must Read
Related News