The CIES Football Observatory has unveiled the highest transfer prices for players who are not yet 23 years old.
It is a club specializing in the search and training of talent, RB Leipzig which, according to CIES Football, places its two nuggets under 23 at the top of the ranking of the most bankable players among the clubs of the five major European Championships. Observatory. Croatian Joško Gvardiol tops the list with an estimated value of €96.2m. In the event of a transfer, he could break the record for the largest amount ever paid to a defender. His Hungarian teammate Dominic Soboszlai and Barca prodigy Gavi completed the podium.
Note the presence of Portuguese Nuno Mendes (19) at the bottom of the podium. PSG’s young Portuguese too quickly seduced Paris, who must exercise their option to buy and sign him for next season this summer. Its market value is estimated at 53 million euros by CIES. He is the only player from the Capital club to appear in this ranking, but not the only player to have played in Ligue 1, the “League of Talents” for those who have been forgotten. Lyon, Rennes, Lorient, Troyes, Marseille, Lille, Monaco… all are represented in this ranking.
Stade Renais and ASM also placed two players in the top 10 – Kamaladin Suleimana (20 years, 33.8 million euros) and Myron Bodu (21 years, 29.8 million euros) – but the Breton club displayed their three players to watch. Integrate classification, Warmed Omari (21 years old) and Dogan Alemdar (19 years old) with Suleiman. Lyon defender Castello Lucaba (19), who is worth 21.5 million euros, should not be short of suitors during next summer’s transfer window.
Most bankable youth in Ligue 1 according to CIES:
- Nuno Mendes (19, PSG): 53 million euros
- Kamaldeen Suleiman (20 years old, Rennes): €33.8 million
- Myron Boadu (21, Monaco): €29.8 million
- Castello Lucaba (19, OL): €21.5 million
- Vanderson de Oliveira (20, Monaco): €18.7 million
- Amadou Onana (20 years old, Lily): €16.5 million
- Hot Omari (21, Rennes): 14.5 million euros
- Ibrahima corner (22, Lorient): €12.3 million
- Issa Cabore (20 years old, Troyes): 11.9 million euros
- Konrad de la Fuente (20, ohm): 11 million euros