If you want to create a new Aadhaar PVC card like an ATM card and your mobile number is not registered or the number has changed, then there is absolutely no need to bother. UIDAI has now provided OTP facility on non-registered mobile numbers as well. In such a situation, you can place orders for PVC cards of not only yourself but the rest of the family members. A few days ago, UIDAI tweeted on its official Twitter that if your mobile number is not registered with Aadhaar, then there is nothing to worry about. You can request OTP for authenticity on any mobile number.
Aadhaar with ATM for just Rs 50
The new Aadhaar that looks like a debit-credit card is not expensive. In view of the convenience of common people, UIDAI has kept a fee of only 50 rupees for this. Experts say that the PVC base that comes easily in your wallet and is equipped with many safe features is more convenient. Also, the fee that has been kept for it is not too heavy on the pocket.
#DigitalIndia | The facility of ordering Aadhaar PVC card is available online and it costs only ₹ 50, which includes all taxes and delivery (via Speed Post) fees. Click https://t.co/vfTqF6yaUm to order your Aadhaar PVC online. #OrderAadhaarOnline pic.twitter.com/J5ssQlmMAB
– Digital India (@_DigitalIndia) November 16, 2020
This is how Aadhaar PVC card will be made
- For the new Aadhaar PVC card, you should visit UIDAI website.
- Click on the order Aadhaar PVC card by going to My Aadhaar section here.
- After this you enter the 12 digit number of Aadhaar or Virtual ID of 16 digit or Aadhaar Enrollment ID of 28 digit.
- Now you fill the security code or captcha and click on Send OTP for OTP.
- After this, fill in the empty space given to the OTP received on the registered mobile and submit it.
- Now you will get a preview of Aadhaar PVC card.
- After that you click on the payment option given below.
- After this you will go to the payment page, here you will have to deposit a fee of Rs 50 here.
- After completing the payment, your Aadhaar PVC card order process will be completed.
Read also: Make a new Aadhaar PVC card for the whole family with a mobile number
After the entire process is completed, UIDAI will print Aadhaar and deliver the Indian post within five days. After this, the postal department will deliver it to your home through speed post. Apart from this, you can directly order online through the link given below.